Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Last Looks

Just some images from my last few days in Australia (I'm home in the snow now!). I saw friends, spent a lot of time at the beach and ate some delicious food. It was a really nice way to say goodbye (for now).

On Saturday we had a beach BBQ with friends. We filled our bellies with food and then sat on the sand chatting until the sun went down.




On Sunday the boyfriend and I went to brunch at our favorite beachside cafe. It was a perfect day and we marvelled at the colors in the water as we sipped chai tea lattes and ate hearty breakfasts.






Later that night we went to see the Sherlock Holmes sequel. I'm not much of an action movie fan, but I thought it was great! It was exciting and also very funny.

On Monday night we went out to dinner with the boyfriend's parents. It was a beautiful night and the full moon was shining over the ocean. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera!

Tuesday, my last day, was spent running errands and paying a visit to the city's waterfront. We passed a few quiet moments looking out at the mountains, sea and sail boats.




These last few days were great. Just a way for me to take in the beauty and appreciate the place that I've come to call home. Now, I'm back in the states! More to come!

*All photos my own.

No comments: