Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Back to school shopping list, Part II

The next thing on my list before I move to New Zealand is.. a haircut! I am in desperate need of a serious trim and restyling. Right now my hair is quite long, and I'm rocking the same side bangs that I've had for about six years. I'm not interested in going super short at the moment (though I do want to lose several inches) or making any really major changes, but I am contemplating making the transition from side bangs to full.

These are some pins that have been inspiring me:









When done right, the full bangs can look so innocent yet sexy. Must be the air of mystery created when your eyes are half hidden! I'm a little worried about looking too young or being overwhelmed by my hair, and have no clue what type of bangs would look best on me. But, my hair grows quickly, so here goes nothing!

P.S. The Beauty Department gives a great explanation of some of the most popular types of fashionable fringe, here.

No comments: