Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Back to school shopping list, Part I

It's a new year, with a new country and a new school to look forward to. This calls for some changes to my wardrobe! Also, New Zealand has a significantly cooler climate than the tropical one I've become accustomed to here in Cairns. It's not nearly as cold as my hometown in New Hampshire, but it will definitely take some getting used to.

Source: http://pinterest.com/pin/138696863493908822/

Something I've wanted for awhile now but never had a use for in Australia is a leather jacket. Preferably brown, to soften the look a bit. I've been looking at my options and trying to choose between faux leather or the real deal. I am a very serious bargain hunter when it comes to clothing (or anything really), but a lot of the cheapest faux leather jackets just look so bad. At the same time, I don't really see the point in paying more for a nicer looking jacket if it's still made from the same synthetic material. This might be one of those rare occasions when I actually decide to fork out some cash (within reason) for a nice, real, leather jacket. I'd still like to stay well under $200, but that may be a myth. Wish me luck!

No comments: